Update 2020: Lately there have been some problems with shipping. Please check in advance with the manufacturer.
Before and After Results with Emoninail
Traditionally, nail fungus has been difficult to treat. Treated in early stages nail fungus can be stopped from progressing into a painful condition with unbearable foul smell coming out of decaying pus filled nail bed. Emoninail claims that you can achieve sandal-ready feet in as little as 6 months. Is this really proven? Lets find out.
Emoninail is a topical antifungal treatment created by the GG Healthworks, Inc. Using high-quality ingredients and the latest breakthrough research in medical science, the company claims that it has been providing customers with expertly formulated products that help them achieve their health and wellness goals.
Official Website: www.Emoninail.com
How Does Emoninail Work?
Emoninail uses a two-step process to eliminate nail fungus. The first step is to apply the nail solution on and around the affected nail with the easy-to-use applicator. This topical medication seeps into the nail to promote healthy growth while smoothing and softening the surrounding skin. In second step Emoninail claims to deliver the fungus-fighting ingredients directly under the nail bed where it works with your body’s natural healing processes to kill the infection from the inside out. As such no oral drops come with this nail fungus treatment. To obtain the most effective results the manufacturer advises to use the product three times per day.
What is Emoninail Made From?
This over-the-counter topical product is made from a variety of powerful natural ingredients that have been used for hundreds, if not thousands, of years to treat an array of medical problems. A few ingredients you will find in Emoninail include:
- Undecylenic Acid: Organic fatty acid obtained from castor oil, this FDA-approved organic substance contains anti-fungal properties that have been shown to effectively treat a number of fungal infections including athlete’s foot and ringworm of the body.
- Tea Tree Oil: Also known as Melaleuca Alternifolia it is wastly used in Australia, tea tree oil has antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties that works fast to eradicate infections. Used at full strength its probably more damaging than used in a diluted state as in Emoninail, its a very powerful agent. Tea tree oil is one of the most important elements found in this product.
- Jojoba Oil: This natural oil is extracted from jojoba seeds and is a natural fungicide. It’s been used by the Indians in Mexico and the Native Americans in the United States as a medicinal treatment for centuries.
- Almond Oil: Not is eating almonds good for your health, but they are great for removing black marks and spots on the body when used topically. Almond oil is also an emollient used to condition the skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: This oil is extracted from a grass that is native to India and China. The oil that has antifungal properties.
- Glycerin: An organic compound that works to moisturize the skin by drawing water from the air into the skin’s outer layer.
- Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin: There are preseratives of the potency of the medication.
A full list of ingredients can be found on the company’s website. Needless to say, this product is designed to help you get nail fungus relief fast without inducing unpleasant side effects.
Does Emoninail Really Work?
Everybody’s physiology is different, which means not every medication will work for every person. Now having said that, there is not much evidence that Emoninail worked for the majority of the people that used it.
According to the consumer testimonials, Emoninail reviews, and other very scant customer feedback found on the internet, people began seeing results within 8 to 10 weeks on average. Be aware, though, many of the people that experienced some quick results only had mild to moderate nail fungus. If you have a severe case of nail fungus it may take longer for it to clear up or you would need to use proven treatments like Funginix (worked for me without the problem coming back).
Having said that the manufacturer though guarantees results. If you don’t see any positive visible results within 60 days of regular usage, you can get a unquestionable refund for your purchase which is a clear signal of manufacturers confidence in the medication.
Does Emoninail Cause Side Effects?
Side effects of Emoninail is one of the many questions asked by most people. On this website we get asked this question all the time. With the horror stories circulating about bad reactions to prescription pills/drugs and over-the-counter treatments, it’s natural to be concerned about side effects.If you’re asking the same question your concerns are legitimate.
As per the company, Emoninail has been used by hundreds of sufferers since it was launched. Since then it has not shown to produce adverse effects in the people that have used it as directed. The product is made from natural ingredients that are safe for everyone to use. When used as directed, the expected to be potent Emoninail formula should start to reduce symptoms. All symptoms of nail fungus including brittle nails and discoloration of your finger nails and/or toenails are expected to be restored to their former healthy appearance with time.
So at the very least the concoction would not work but should not causes any side effects.
How to Use Emoninail?
- Before application cut and file infected nail to reduce infected nail mass.
- Wash infected nails and dry them completely. Using warm water is more appropriate as it loosens the surrounding skin were fungi might also be hiding.
- Apply the solution directly to the affected fingernails or toenails from all sides: top, front and sides, using a cotton swab or the applicator that comes along, twice daily. Only a few drops per application are needed.
- Let the area dry.
Emonianil is safe to use for children ages 10 and up. It is not to be used by women who are pregnant or nursing without the advice of qualified physician.
Is It Available in Stores or at Walmart?
While you can find many antifungal treatments at your local Walmart or Walgreens, Emoninail is not one of them because it is not available in stores. So where to buy Emoninail nail fungus treatment? The only place to purchase this antifungal remedy is over the Internet. Not only will you get the best price when you order online, you can buy Emoninail nail fungus treament in UK, Canada, France, Australia, South Africa, NZ, Singapore or wherever you are located in the world and have it shipped to your front door.
How to avoid getting Scammed?
To avoid getting caught up in a scam, it is important to only get Emoninail from the manufacturer’s website. No third party is authorized to sell it on Amazon, EBay, or other websites. If you purchase Emoninail through any of these venues, you may be buying a expired or fake product that won’t work or, worse, causes health problems. Plus, ordering directly from Emoninail Company allows you to take advantage of their 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the product for any reason, simply return it and get your money back. Note, we haven’t order tested if this money back guarantee is held in full spirit by the company.
Click here to order Emoninail from Official Website today