Official Website: www.EmoniNail.com
Traditionally, nail fungus medically known as onychomycosis and tinea pedis has been difficult to treat. Early treatment stops nail fungus from spreading to healthy nails and progressing into a painful condition with a unbearable foul smell emanating from decaying, pus-filled nail beds. EmoniNail (also written as Emoni Nail) claims that you can achieve sandal-ready fungus free feet in as little as 6 months. Is this really proven? Lets find out.
About EmoniNail Nail Fungus Treatment
It is one of the latest scientifically backed topical antifungal treatment created by the GG Healthworks, Inc. Using high-quality ingredients and the latest breakthrough research in medical science, the company claims that it has been providing customers with expertly formulated products that help them achieve optimum health and wellness of their nails naturally.
How does EmoniNail really work?
Emoni Nail uses a unique two-step process to eliminate nail fungus. The first step is to apply the nail solution on and around the affected nail with the easy-to-use applicator. This topical medication seeps into the keratinized tissue of the nail to promote healthy growth while smoothing and softening the surrounding skin.
In second step EmoniNail delivers the fungus-fighting ingredients directly under the nail bed where it works with your body’s natural healing processes to sooth inflammation and kill the infection from the inside out upon contact. As such no oral drops come with this nail fungus treatment as with some other options like Funginix, Zetaclear, Keraessentials etc. To obtain the most effective results the manufacturer advises to use the product three times per day.
What is it made from?
This non prescription over-the-counter topical product is made from chemical free FDA approved ingredients. The composition list includes a variety of powerful natural ingredients that have been used for hundreds, if not thousands, of years to treat an array of medical problems. A few critical ingredients you will find in EmoniNail include:
- Undecylenic Acid (Main Active Ingredient): Organic fatty acid obtained from castor oil, this FDA-approved organic substance contains anti-fungal and keratolytic properties that have been shown to effectively treat a number of fungal infections in studies including athlete’s foot and ringworm of the body.
- Tea Tree Oil: Also known as Melaleuca Alternifolia it is commonly used in Australia, tea tree oil possesses antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties that works fast to eradicate infections. Used at full strength its probably more damaging than used in a diluted state as in EmoniNail, its a very powerful agent. Tea tree oil is one of the most important elements found in this product.
- Jojoba Oil: This natural oil is extracted from jojoba seeds and is a natural fungicide. It’s been used by the Indians in Mexico and the Native Americans in the United States as a medicinal treatment for centuries. It is often used in found in creams and lotions used to treat candida albicans, ringworm, athletes foot, and cutaneous conditions.
- Almond Oil: Not only eating almonds good for your health, but they are great for removing black marks and spots on the body when used topically. Almond oil is also an emollient used to condition the skin and benefit nail health.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: This oil is extracted from a grass that is native to India and China. The oil that has antifungal qualities and repairs microscopic damaged skin barriers.
- Glycerin: An organic compound that works to moisturize the skin by drawing water from the air into the skin’s outer layer.
- Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin: There are preservatives of the potency of the medication.
- Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, SD-Alcohol are some other important constituents. These compounds in specific concentration collectively help destroy the fungus causing microorganisms thriving under the nails.
A full list of ingredients can be found on the company’s website. Needless to say, this product is comparable to homeopathic remedies and is designed to help you get nail fungus relief fast without inducing unpleasant side effects.
Does EmoniNail work for all types?
Everybody’s physiology is different and so is the severity of the disease, which means no medication will work for every person in the same way. Now having said that, there is not much evidence that EmoniNail failed to work for any particular segment of sufferers who used it, mild or severe.
As per clinical trials, consumer testimonials, EmoniNail reviews, and verifiable customer feedback found on the internet, people began seeing results within 4 to 10 weeks on average. Be aware, though, many of the people that experienced some quick results only had mild to moderate cases of nail fungus. If you have a long lasting case of serious nail fungus it may take longer for it to clear up.
On the research side the manufacturer are constantly working to improve the effectiveness further. With the present formulation the manufacturer guarantees results. User reviews state that the ointment doesn’t let the fungus reappear after a few days or months as with several other remedies.
If you don’t see any positive visible results within 60 days of regular usage, you can get a unquestionable refund for your purchase which is a clear signal of manufacturers confidence in the medication.
Some of the potential drawbacks of may include:
- Results may not be immediate: While the formulation is designed to work quickly, results may vary from person to person. Some individuals may see improvement in a matter of weeks, while others may require several months of consistent use.
- Inconvenient application: The treatment application process may be inconvenient for users with serious sysmptoms, requiring them to apply the solution multiple times per day.
- Not available in stores: EmoniNail is only available for purchase online through the company’s official website, which may be a drawback for those who prefer to buy products in store offline.
- Potential for scams: As with any popular product, there is a risk of scams and counterfeit products being sold online. It is important to purchase EmoniNail only from reputable sources to avoid being scammed.
- Cost: It is not a cheap product, and some users may find the cost to be prohibitive.
Are there any Side Effects?
Side effects of EmoniNail is one of the many questions asked by most people. On this website we get asked this question all the time. With the horror stories circulating about bad reactions to prescription pills/drugs, home remedies and over-the-counter treatments, it’s natural to be concerned about side effects. If you’re asking the same question your concerns are legitimate.
As per the company, Emoni Nail has been used by hundreds of sufferers since launch. Since then it has never shown to produce adverse effects in people that have used it as directed. The product is made from harmless natural ingredients that are safe for everyone to use.
No contraindications are listed on the company website, label, or literature that comes along the packaging.
Individuals suffering from neuropathy or who do not have any sensation of pain in the extremities, have open lesions, impaired blood circulation, or other health related concerns are advised to use EmoniNail after consulting with their doctor or dermatologist.
If any sort of redness, irritation, discharge, or discomfort occurs with the use of EmoniNail, than it should be discontinued. Nail fungus sufferers who are allergic or sensitive to any of the natural ingredients should not use EmoniNail.
When used as directed, potent EmoniNail formula should safely start to reduce tell-tale symptoms. All symptoms of nail fungus including brittle nails, abnormally thick hardened nails, bad odor and discoloration of your finger nails and/or toenails are expected to be restored to their former healthy appearance with time.
As there has been no evidence/documentation of harmful affects at the very least the concoction would not work but should not causes any side effects.
How to use EmoniNail nail fungus treatment?
- Before application cut and file infected nail to reduce infected nail mass.
- Wash infected nails and dry them completely. Using warm water is more appropriate as it loosens the surrounding skin were fungi might also be hiding.
- Apply the solution directly to the affected fingernails or toenails from all sides: top, front and sides, using a cotton swab or the applicator that comes along, twice daily.
- Dosage: Only a few drops per application are needed.
- Let the area dry.
- Be persistent in daily use.
Emonianil is safe to use for children ages 10 and up. It is not to be used by women who are pregnant or nursing without the advice of qualified physician.
Detailed information regarding usage of the product an entire brochure/label comes along with the bottles with all the special guidelines/instructions.
How much does EmoniNail cost?
A bottle of EmoniNail costs approximately $69 plus shipping. The manufacturer provides discounts with the purchase of multiple bottles which is as mentioned below:
● Buy 2 bottles and get 1 free at $139.95*
● Buy 3 bottles and get 2 free at $209.95*
*Prices may change anytime.
As complete eradication of nail fungus usually requires 3-6 months of treatment, it is better to buy multiple bottles to reduce the treatment cost and also avoid any break in treatment due to lack of supplies.
As mentioned earlier the company offers 60-day 100% money-back guarantee. In case you do not see desired results within 2 months, you can ask for a refund within the first 60 days from the date of purchase.
Is It available in stores or at Walmart, Walgreens or CVS?
While you can find many antifungal treatments at your local pharmacy, Walmart or Walgreens, EmoniNail is not one of them because it is not available in stores. So many ask where to buy EmoniNail near me? The only place to purchase this antifungal remedy is over the Internet.
Not only will you get the best price when you order online, you can buy EmoniNail in UK, Canada, France, Australia, South Africa, NZ, Singapore or wherever you are located in the world and have it shipped to your front door. Shipping charges may vary for international orders.
How to avoid getting Scammed?
To avoid getting caught up in a scam, it is important to only get Emoninail from the manufacturer’s website. No third party is officially authorized to sell it on Amazon, EBay, Walgreens, Walmart or other websites.
If you purchase EmoniNail through any of these venues, you may be buying a expired or fake product that won’t work or, worse, cause health problems. Plus, ordering directly from EmoniNail company website allows you to take advantage of their 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the product for any reason, simply return it and get your money back. Note, we have order tested this money back guarantee and it is held in full spirit by the company.
Some User Reviews / Testimonials / Success Stories
I work in a beauty salon and it needs no explanation that having nail fungus is the last thing I would want due to professional reasons. I had a bad case of fingernail fungus and trying to hide it had become second nature to me due to vanity issues. Laser treatment was not an option for me due to costs.
Decided to try EmoniNail nail fungus treatment before going for stronger prescription medications like Lamisil tablets(generic terbinafine) as they might have other complications and associated risks. It took me about twice daily application for about 4-5 weeks to see a bit of difference but by 4 months my fungus was almost not visible to a non suspicious eye. Am fungus free now with clear, beautiful nails and would suggest it to anyone looking to overcome this mess. Debra Sullivan (Canada)
Don’t expect EmoniNail to outgrow infected nails in a short time. It’s a slow and gradual process. I had a moderate case of yellow nails with itching. Although I got immediate relief from itching, treatment stretched a bit longer than what I expected to fully clear my nails.
During the course of treatment I used to trim my nails to the max. I had read in a review somewhere that short nails allowed the solution to reach all the nook and corners of the nail where fungi might be hiding to cause a relapse. Wearing loose airy shoes or open toe footwear applying the solution religiously also helped. STaylor (Australia)
Can the treatment be used by anyone?
Yes! It can be used by people across age groups and gender. Children above the age of 10 to elderly can try it as it is one of the safest methods to get rid of nail fungal infection.
Why is it better than other options?
This toenail fungus serum is made from active penetration technology which has special ingredients that kill nail fungus in the roots, helps regenerate new healthy nails and inhibits any new reoccurrence. On the other hand many of the competing solutions have been found to contain toxins and chemicals that are bad for your skin and nails and might cause more harm than good.
On the other hand, home remedies such as vinegar soak and bleach have proven to be ineffective and merely delay proper treatment.
Any precautions to take while on treatment?
Make sure to change socks, wear well ventilated footwear, and change these at least once a day.
What happens if I don’t treat nail fungus?
Neglecting nail fungal infections cause them to worsen and spread to other healthy nails.
If you are still not sure to buy EmoniNail consider this perspective: What’s the worst you could lose by trying the treatment, a few dollars? And what might you gain if it proves effective? The ability to eliminate this stubborn infection that can spread and negatively impact your physical appearance.
Can I wear cotton socks while on treatment?
100% Cotton socks, being absorbent, often worsen the condition by trapping bacteria and sweat until washed, resulting in unpleasant foot odor. Opting for materials like polyester, merino wool, or nylon as alternatives works best to avoid poor hygiene.
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that the material in this post is correct to the best of the author’s knowledge. However, for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or nutrition advice, please see a licenced health professional, since this information is not a substitute for professional medical advice.